Call for pricing
This series is designed for use with air, gas, oil, and water or any medium not corrosive to brass or bronze. Liquid-filled gauges are recommended for reducing shock waves caused by pressure or vibration fluctuations.
- Movement: Brass
- Bourdon Tube: Phosphor bronze
- Pointer: Black-enameled aluminum
- Dial: White background
- Dial: 2 1/5″ White aluminum
- Stem size: 1/4″ LM
- PSI Range: 0 – 200
- Window: Acrylic
- Liquid Fill: 99.5% pure virgin Glycerin
- Connection: 1⁄4″ NPT Brass connection
- Accuracy: ASME/ANSI B40.1 Grade B (3-2-3%)
To order, call us at the number below
All products are new from manufacturing factory. No refunds or returns (unless damaged). $20 minimum order.